The Mysterious Secret Society "Squeak Central" and Morphic Widgets

John W. Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Fri Feb 11 17:51:01 UTC 2000

Adding one more voice to the choir...

My experiences with the SqC guys is that they manage to
achieve levels of productivity that make me green with envy.
OTOH, every SqC person I have had contact with has been
cooperative, communicative, helpful, friendly, trustworthy...
I guess that is why the system they have given birth to is
based upon communicating, cooperating entities... reflecting the
way in which the SqC team itself works.

When you look at the number of people and the quantity of *REALLY*
*INTERESTING* code that they have given to us to use and play with
it is amazing that they have time left over to even read email
much less be as responsive as they are.

As for Morphic widgets... sounds like a great plan Jesse.
Maybe you could post a wish list of widgets that you notice
are missing. Perhaps we could get a Swiki page going to track
widgets as a new project.

John "Would you look at the mouth on that gift horse?" Sarkela