Not my night or what?

Charles-A. Rovira crovira at wt.net
Sun Feb 27 02:21:59 UTC 2000

I just went to the site (
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.7/Squeak2.7-mac.sea.bin ) to
pick up a new copy of Squeak for my Mac. (I'm about to start
experimenting with PWS and making some CGI responses.

Wish me luck... I'll undoubtedy need it, that and some beer and some
Oreo cookies (tomorrow morning's "Breakfast of Champions"!)

There's an eof error on the .sea.bin. (It seems to be okay other then
that.) Stil. I get hear palpitations when things like that happen so you
might want to look into that file...

-Charles-A.