SPARC Solaris Squeaks Successfully

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Feb 22 03:31:25 UTC 2000

Aran,

It's possible that the problem is related to autoconf. I have seen similar
problems that were related to determing where and how libdl is supported.
libdl is *critical* for any of the named primitive stuff - no named
primitives (e.g., all of the Balloon prims) will work without libdl. You
could try to poke around in this stuff using 'nm' but it's hard to tell for
sure.

  Andreas