request: V2.7 for Irix

Russell Swan swan at dandenong.cs.umass.edu
Fri Feb 25 14:12:56 UTC 2000

I have a VM for IRIX 6.X (I think I used to run 6.2 and now run 6.4) I
built it from SqueakV2.5 or 2.6 sources, but it works fine for 2.7. I just
put it up off a web page at

http://hobart.cs.umass.edu/~swan/IRIXSqueakVM.bin

Maybe Ian can grab a copy too and put it with the other Unixen VMs.

Let me know if you need one for IRIX5.3 instead. I might still have a
copy of that.

-Russell Swan