Perl open source contest

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 3 23:03:36 UTC 2000

Okay, I didn't realize that Perl's objects were that refined.  Certainly
when most people talk about "Perl", they talk about features *other*
than it's OO support.

Anyway, that's great to hear that objects got grafted onto Perl in a
reasonable way.  I'd still prefer Python because of readability
concerns, myself, but to each their own.

Lex