Squeak regions (Was Re: Irregularly shaped main window

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at entrypoint.com
Fri Feb 4 22:17:49 UTC 2000

Well, as I said, there are alternative open technologies that are nearly as
good, and for which I have working code for encoding and algebraics (union,
difference, intersect, xor, frame, inset, scale, translate, etc).  The
effort from there is one that you would be best suited for - using these
regions for clipping rather than the current bitmasking methods.

If you're up to it, I'd be more than willing to do the first part.