A "Missing" Blue Book Chapter

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed Feb 16 18:33:08 UTC 2000

I asked Adele Goldberg about this when I was getting permission to put
the Bluebook Implementation section online. She though she might still
have a copy of it somewhere, but couldn't find it at that time. If
anyone should happen to still have a copy of this lost chapter, I would
*love* to have a copy of it so I could put it online.

-- Dwight