Word processing in Squeak?

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Feb 19 14:02:48 UTC 2000

At 12:47 16.02.00 +0000, Marcel Weiher wrote:
> > From: Stefan Matthias Aust <sma at 3plus4.de>
> >
> > I don't think that Squeak is really capable of doing word processing.
>
>While I don't think that is 100% true even now, what we should
>really do is fix it, righ?!

I simply stated that the current system isn't really capable of doing it
yet. Then I tried to enumerate the areas that need work.  Of course, one
could starting to enhance the existing feature and add what is
missing.  I'd love to see this happen.  But as an alternative, one could
also use another program to do word processing...  look like less work to
me ;-)

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...dancing on the Darkside of the Moon