[Enhancement] Skins updated

Aibek Musaev abbey at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 10 23:31:59 UTC 2000

I believe this has to do with the fact that buttons act upon
#mouseDown: and not #mouseUp:. If they acted upon #mouseUp:, then in
#mouseDown: method one could show a pushed button's image.

Stephan, skins are very neat! Can you add a feature so that I could use an
image as a background, not just a color?

Aibek.