[ANN] Job Opening & Project Announcement

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Fri Feb 11 18:27:31 UTC 2000

I would love to have the opportunity to work on such a Squeak related project.

I've come to be a Smalltalk/Squeak believer albeit a newbie, however
I have a solid foundation of related knowledge/experience and learn
quickly. I also have extensive electronics/real-time control
experience which would allow me to delve into almost any area to
whatever depth is required. The database interfaces are of particular
interest since I normally work on a Macintosh and I'm thinking that
this part might be possible to do remotely too. I live in Alberta,
Canada, mind you the thought of Denver sounds good too.

I'm open of course, to whichever possibilities of collaboration might be best.

I've attached a general cover letter along with my resume in .rtf
format and I look forward to any further discussions.

    Ken G. Brown, P.Eng

At 7:12 PM -0700 on 2/8/00,  David Farber is rumored to have written: