[Code Request] ProgressBar morph widget

Steve Elkins sgelkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 27 08:22:00 UTC 2000

"Piero Campanelli" <campanelli at skylink.it> wrote:

> I am building a GUI for SUnit framework port. I'd like to add a progress
> bar widget(which tells how many tests have been done). Any of you is
> developing (or has developed) this widget ?

Hi Piero,

String has a method, #displayProgressAt:from:to:during:, that you might
find useful.  It might be enough to suit you and if it isn't, it may
serve as a starting point for your new widget.

http://www.windwardsolutions.com/People/Hirschfeld/Squeak/Squeak.html
has a Squeak implementation of the SUnit framework.  Don't mean to stop
you from building your GUI, but do want to be sure you know about what
exists.

HTH,
Steve