Telnet for Squeak?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:56:07 UTC 2000

That would be awesome if you were to beef this up some.  I'd to get rid
of all the little xterm windows on my desktop.

Although, I object to "broken".  It's correct for what it does, isn't
it?  You can do line-mode things, but not full-screen things.  You can
run /bin/mail and log into most MUDs, even if you can't run emacs in it.

But back to the good stuff.  From the last round of talks, it seems like
what the telnet client could really use is a decent VT100 widgit to hook
into.  Such a widgit would even have benefits outside of telnet, such as
talking to a modem.

Lex