Learning ChangeSets and Morphic (was Re: Where can i learn to use changeset well ???)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 11 14:16:39 UTC 2000

I've posted two sections of my textbook (current draft) to the Squeak
Swiki page on Learning to Squeak
(http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/377) -- a section on programming
in groups (including changesets) and a section on learning to program
in Morphic (including Etoys, structure of Morphic, and a projectile
motion simulation in Morphic).  These seem to be a couple of the
common FAQs around here on how to Squeak.  (My publisher made me
promise not to leave the whole book on the Web, but I figure a couple
snippets might be useful to the community while also being good
advertising.)

Comments, of course, are welcome.  If you want to get the change set
for the projectile motion simulation in Morphic, it's available at
http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/11

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu