Squeak Carbonized? LURKER mode OFF

Joshua Marker joshua at qcsf.com
Sat Feb 5 06:25:47 UTC 2000

	MPWFoundation.framework refers to Marcel's initials; no relation to Apple's MPW! This threw me for a while.

	There _is_ an OSXS squeak. Marcel wrote the VM, which, rather than carbonizing he wrote as a yellowbox (that is, 'cocoa') app. It's available at www.metaobject.com/downloads. Get both the YBSqueak.app file, and the Objective-XML framework, as the latter has pieces in it on which YBSqueak is predicated.

	It already works, and it's already great. I'm running 2.7. Thank you, Marcel!