AIDA/Web license (was RE: Zope)

Janko Mivsek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Feb 29 19:47:41 UTC 2000

Hello Squeakers,

As an author of AIDA/Web (http://www.eranova.si/aida/) I
like to clarify a bit the license issues mentioned in this
thread.

To be honest, I just didn't care about those license
problems too much and AIDA was released under for me in that
moment most appropriate license. Also, here we don't
complicate so much about licensing issues so I really need
help from you o find a more appropriate license.

My intention with AIDA is to help spread Smalltalk in web
applications and on the other side that community help me
developing AIDA further. We all can then make money
providing services and custom solutions based on AIDA.

Therefore, I'm willing to change license to be more lawyer
proof :))

Please help me find such a license. Can we agree for a
common license for all Smalltalk OS projects? Should I start
with LGPL?

Best regards
Janko

--