Time to revisit newsgroup status

Squeak Online announcements at squeakonline.com
Thu Feb 17 09:41:08 UTC 2000

We will soon start offering daily, weekly or monthly summaries of the Squeak messaging list to people interested. This might help people who are having difficulties dealing with a multitude of messages per day.

Best Regards

Squeak Online team

PS: We'll make an official announcement about Squeak Online next week...