MVC is Dead?

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Feb 2 22:06:47 UTC 2000

Bob: Yes.
Conscience:  *What*?!?
Bob: Well, OK, not exactly.
Conscience:  <suspiciously>  How much not?
B: Well, if you must know, I called up John Cleese and had him recite it for
me.
C: You *called him up*?!?
B: Well, not called up as such, per se, exactly.  More like "thought a bit
about it and realized I didn't have a clue where he might live or what his
actual phone number might be".  Doubted strenuously that he'd take my call
or do a recitation for me even if I could find his number.  If you get my
meaning.
C: Yes.  Quite.  You fibbed.
B:  Errrm...yes.  Sorry.
C:  Well, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to shoot you now.  <bang!>
B:  <thud!>
C: What a terrible waste of a human life...

Sadly, no.  I grabbed it up from a web page somewhere and modified it to
avoid direct references to parrots.

Conscience:  Yep, that's what he did.  Bloody plagiarists, mucking about on
the web.  I don't know what's become of youth these days...
Bob:  Youth?  Youth?!?  I'm forty-two years old, my lad.  My qualifications
for 'youth' expired some years ago!
C:  It's the general idea that counts...
B:  I've got stiff knees, a bad back, no hair to speak of, two kids, a wife,
a dog, and a mortgage!  Let's see your precious 'youths' do all that!!
C:  Well, if you're going to be like that about it...all right then, I don't
know what's become of annoying old curmudgeons these days...
B:  Thank you, very nearly.
C:  You're welcome...

:-)

Bob Jarvis