[BUG?] Postscript generation

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Thu Feb 24 17:46:09 UTC 2000

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> Marcel Weiher wrote:
> >
> > >   For example, the definition of
> > > PostScriptCanvas>>fillColor: is
> > >
> > > fillColor:aColor
> > > 	self rect:clipRect; fill:aColor.
> >
> > This could be related to the problem above. ...
>
>   Sorry again, but I was talking about completely "in
> Squeak" problem for this one.  Just browse the method and
> many other ones.

This is kind of funny... I immediately understood what you meant the first
time.  Basically, Marcel tends to not insert spaces after keywords when
writing code.  We all have our own quirks in coding style. :-)  If you
don't like it, one option would be to turn on the browseWithPrettyPrint
preference.

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com