Common Internet File System

Mayuresh A Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Sun Feb 13 04:35:01 UTC 2000

Hi,

I had posted this earlier but got no response.

So I assume that I'll have to work on this alone, I wouldn't mind that but
would like to know whether it would really be usefull to have an
implementation of the CIFS for Squeak, whether sharing files across
computers via squeak would really help us in collaboration.
Else I'll drop the idea, its stupid to spend energy pursuing useless goals.

Also would like to know if there is any way to directly share code between
two machines running squeak without first having to fileout and then filein?

Awaiting your reply.

Bye.

--
Mayuresh A Kathe