PDF parser

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Mon Feb 7 23:00:06 UTC 2000

Andrew,

I wasn't aware about the license incompatibility (and frankly, I don't
understand the problem; IMHO the license covers only the source code, not
the objects loaded into an image which might be like compiling a C program).

Whatever, all I want is that if anybody modifies or extends my code, I want
that new code.  In exchange, he/she may do anything (using, copying,
selling) with that code, as can I.  In addition, I want to read my name in
the source code.  I even don't care whether that other person will open the
source code or not.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.