The Mysterious Secret Society "Squeak Central" and Morphic Widgets

John Buffington jbuff at pacific.net
Fri Feb 11 20:56:21 UTC 2000

Excuse me if I'm saying something that is obvious, but since I maintain a swiki
for collecting NewsGroup, Forum, and ML activity, I can't help but notice
that no
one has stepped forward to offer to moderate any sort of squeak swiki.
While the swiki
concept works well in small close groups, it breaks down a bit when operated by
many users at a distance, and could benefit from the attention of a moderator.
I wish I could volunteer, but I've already got a few other irons in the
fire. But I'd be happy to
help set up the framework for a widgets project swiki, if someone else can
moderate.

--jbuff

Visit the Echostar Knowledge Base http://echostar.swiki.net
Echostar and Dish News, FAQs, Bugs, Mods, Magic and More...