QuickTime PlugIn for Squeak

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:54:47 UTC 2000

>Hi,
>
>So where's such plugin available?  I was interested in it myself...

Below is the original note from Jim.  He sent me a personal reply,
and he's going to try to update his plugin.

Mark

From: "Jim Benson" <jb at speed.net>
To: <squeak at cs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: QuickTime in Squeak
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:24:08 -0700

Mark,

I've been working on this, as has Maurice Rabb. Lots of caveats, and it only
works on a Mac currently. Maybe someone with a brain could help me along
with this, and get it to work cross platform as well.

The preliminary version is stored at:
http://people.we.mediaone.net/trade/index.htm

The server that this file currently comes off of is pretty brain dead, so
you may have to fiddle with the binary downloaded file. The file is of
Aladdin stuff-it type.

I'd love to hear some ( constructive ) criticisms :-)

jb

Good luck

jb at speed.net