Missing function definitions?

Jesse Welton jwelton at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Fri Feb 18 21:47:58 UTC 2000

I've made a great deal of progress in compiling Squeak under MPW, not
the least of which was due to upgrading to the newest version.
However, I'm still having a problem with some apparently missing
function definitions:

# Error:  File "sqVirtualMachine.c.x"
#         Reference to unresolved symbol "ioLoadModuleOfLength"
# Error:  File "sqVirtualMachine.c.x"
#         Reference to unresolved symbol "ioLoadSymbolOfLengthFromModule"

These functions are both declared in sqVirtualMachine.h, but are
nowhere defined.  I generated all the sources from a clean 2.7 image,
with all 2.7 updates applied.  A global search for "ioLoad" in all the
files turns up no other instances of these symbols other than in these
files, and there is no definition.  Could any VM builder tell me,
where should I find these?

-Jesse