[VM][Linux][Experimental] betterModuleHandling: splitted in two changesets

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Feb 15 00:31:52 UTC 2000

Dear VM-Hackers,

I think I have to advertise my current VM changes again, because there
was no
feedback till now, but I'm very convinced that these changes should be
in the next VM, if they work at other platforms, too!

I *need* feedback, because I'm not able to test these changes at other
platforms and want to ensure platform compatibility *before* posting it
as [VM][ENH].

To ease the testing I have splitted the changes in
	VM_betterModuleHandling.1.cs
into two changesets
	VM_cachingMissingModules and
	VM_reloadModules.

So for just using/testing the caching mechanism only a compiling of
interp.c is necessary.

Following mails describe both changesets.

Stephan