Re-layout on window resize

Russell Swan swan at dandenong.cs.umass.edu
Sun Feb 6 19:13:13 UTC 2000

In my project I place a bunch of widgets relative to the window edges -
some use the bottom 50 pixels of the window, some are defined as 80% of
the window width, etc. I would like to set them up so that the widgets are
automatically repositioned when the window is resized.

I see the resizeToFit flag in PasteUpMorph, but it seems like a holdover
from a previous version, and its not currently used.
PasteUpMorph>>fullBounds has the comment "This is the hook that triggers
lazy re-layout. See the comment in LayoutMorph.", but LayoutMorph doesnt
exist. I checked back through 2.4 and it wasnt there either.

Is there currently a way of doing this in Morphic? If not, who has been
working on it, where does it stand now, and what can I do to get it going?

-Russell Swan