How Do You Do Business Apps? (Morphic Design Philosophy)

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Mon Feb 28 06:10:41 UTC 2000

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Bob Arning wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 "Mike Thomas" <miketh at ptmnet.com> wrote:
> >
> >How do I find what I have added/changed?  Sometimes after an extended
> >session you forget and save the image.
>
> The top three items in the useful expressions list are:
>
>       Smalltalk recover: 5000.
>       ChangeList browseRecentLog.
>       ChangeList browseRecent: 2000.
>
> These will tell you just about anything you want to know about what
> you have been doing.

Also, probably the most organized way of looking at classes/methods that
you've changed is to use a Change Sorter... select "open..." then "simple
change sorter" from the World Menu.  By default, all of your changes will
appear in a "changeset" called something like Unnamed1.  You can then save
these changes to a separate file, etc.  Also see the other items in the
"changes..." submenu.

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com