Squeak (ST80) syntax

Gerardo Richarte core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Wed Feb 16 20:12:39 UTC 2000

Leandro Caniglia wrote:

> What I'm trying to say is that we could consider two levels
> of flexibility: one harder, and one softer. While writing a
> method I want to express myself with a precise syntax. A
> method's code is its definition, and in definitions,
> implicit forms should be disallowed.

    Now I remembered Daniel Vacenchaier's (I know it's wrong, sorry,
sorry) "programing through wrappers", with what all your actions got
recorded in a text pane, and it was enough to cut&paste it to a method
to make a method that does what you just gestually did.
    What about it with implicit self?
    I know we have to resume working on that project, but I can foresee
a problem there.

    Visionary Bye!
    Richie++

--
A390 1BBA 2C58 D679 5A71 - 86F9 404F 4B53 3944 C2D0
Investigacion y Desarrollo - CoreLabs - Core SDI

--- For a personal reply use gera at core-sdi.com