Sound on Solaris?

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 14 14:25:21 UTC 2000

Hi,
  when I do the 2.7 bundle for Solaris I'll add in Lex's pointer to
playback support and I'll turn the sound off in the Solaris copy of the
image.  Is there any other system this makes a lot of sense for?  My guess
would be all unix systems except linux, and for the linux readme I should
have a warning, right?

cheers

bruce