the end of smartInspect

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Sat Jan 15 00:51:18 UTC 2000

Three cheers! :-)

Another reason that the "convenience" of smart inspect won't be missed
much is due to the ObjectExplorer, which makes it fairly painless to pop
down an extra level into a one-item collection.  (For those who want speed
of drilling down, anyway.)

Yet another benefit will be the removal of the extra "smart inspect"/
"basic inspect" menu items taking up space and adding confusion. (I
assume "basic inspect" was simply the normal non-smart inspect?)

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net