Symbol and Array printOn:

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Thu Jan 13 19:31:25 UTC 2000

I'd also vote for adding at least # to the printString of symbols.  Beside
the arguments of everybody else, I'd like to add that to me, the most
important thing is to be able to easily distinguish Symbols and Strings.

BTW, adding #'ashas' as valid symbols to the Parser is trivial and I posted
this already as an enhancement about one year ago or so.

Fixing the Symbol>>printOn: so that it will print ' only if needed is a
little bit trickier and also doable (you may want to look into VisualWorks'
code for an idea)

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.