Popup Menus

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue Jan 18 15:44:19 UTC 2000

I guess MorphicWrappers do interfere with the new popup code - the
focus logic is quite odd in Morphic. The menu stays up as long as it is
the Hand's mouse focus. If MW also uses the focus stuff, the menu might
never get deleted.

  -Bert-