[BUG?] MethodFinder's selectorList

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Thu Jan 20 00:42:17 UTC 2000

Folks,

I noticed that the selector list of the MethodFinder exhibits a strange
behaviour. I failed to trace it to its root, so I'm asking for help: Both
in Morphic and MVC, the selector list loses its current selection if items
are selected more than once.

Here goes: Open a MF, fill in a selector pattern and accept it. The
selector list should now be filled. Double (or triple etc.) click any
selector and summon the pop-up menu. In my (still vanilla 2.7) image, I
always get "<no selection>", even though the graphic feedback clearly
indicates to the contrary.

What's going on?

Confused,
Helge