LargeIntegers plugin: status and timeline

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sun Jan 16 07:04:57 UTC 2000

Dear Squeakers,

I have a working beta version for VM 2.6 with LargeIntegersPlugin and
binding classes. It is much better than the previously published alpha
one (LargeIntegersPlugin.3.cs and Install LI plugin.1.cs)(special thanks
to Andrew C. Greenberg).
Also a ready to install plugin (the only way for people which do not
want to compile) is available for Linux.

I don't want to release this now, because VM 2.7 allows much more
elegant embedding of the plugin primitives in the Integer classes and I
want to make these changes first.
Please be patient!
If you are in hurry and want to have the current (beta) version in spite
of this intermediate state please contact me.

I plan to release a version for VM 2.7 in this month (January 00) yet.

Greetings,

Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)