Whence makeActiveTexture: in Wonderland?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jan 20 14:48:59 UTC 2000

WOW!  Absolutely WOW!

The adjust texture feature is amazing.  I just took an almost
full-screen image and dropped it into a little pane and POOF it
scaled down.  Zooming in and out scaled it smoothly!  Terrific job,
Andreas!

Some commands that I dug up, that others may want if they play around
with this:
- w makePlaneNamed: (Time now asSeconds asString)  "I started doing
this to just get an anonymous plane"
- cameraWindow showCameraControls "Absolutely essential when you get lost."
- ground hide "Because planes show up partially in the ground"
- camera pointAt: plane "Points you at the plane so that you can just
go forward, no matter where it is."
- camera place: inFrontOf object: plane "Lines the plane up square
with the cameraWindow"

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu