[FIX] Re: [BUG] Re: Bookmorphs not working in Linux?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Jan 20 20:21:47 UTC 2000

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Mark Guzdial wrote:

> Thanks, Bert.  There was a missing period in your example, which I
> fixed, but with this fix, I can't read books on Macs anymore!  The
> filename now has a leading ":" <sigh>
>
> I'll dig further and see if I can fix this.  Thanks!
>    Mark

Yeah I suspected this. You need a method in the FileDirectory classes that
prepends something to make an url absolute. On Mac it does nothing, on
Unix it adds a slash, on windows a backslash. For a quick fix you could
just test what class is "FileDir default" in the method I posted ...

  -Bert-