Symbol and Array printOn: -- call for volunteers

Eric Scharff eds_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 04:14:07 UTC 2000

--- Dan Ingalls <Dan.Ingalls at disney.com> wrote:

> 1)  Some brave soul or (as we used to say in the
> 60's) affinity group steps forward to draft a spec
> for better Symbol and Array printOn: (and whatever
> not-too-vast set of other things that should
> accompany them).

I personally would want block closures to accompany
them, but I think that falls in the not-too-vast set,
and I have no idea myself how'd I even approach
implementing that. :)

With full apologies for opening a new can of worms,
but in my grand scheme of things that might be nicer
than symbol printing...

-Eric