TerseMan challenge

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Jan 8 18:57:53 UTC 2000

Bob Arning wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:02:54 -0800 Dan Ingalls <Dan.Ingalls at disney.com> wrote:
>>rewrite Tetris with a significantly lower number of linesOfCode.

Didn't Bob already posted an improved version of Tetris?

Perhaps I take this a little bit too serious, but....  While it is
certainly a good thing to improve any kind of code, I'd like to see some
reduction of the numbers of

Morph selectors size, or
Morph linesOfCode, and
HandMorph linesOfCode

Both classes violate all kinds of metrics I can think of; not only LOC.

>Possibly just as interesting will be the debate as to how good a
>metric lines of code actually is.

:-)  Well said, Bob.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.