2.7 links on www.squeak.org

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Wed Jan 12 16:53:58 UTC 2000

>- From the chatter on the mailing list it seems that there will be a
>few updates RSN (Real Soon Now).  I'd like those updates to be folded into
>the packages on the FTP sites.

Just to clarify "RSN", I have about a dozen updates in the queue for external release, of which about half are in the nature of bug fixes, and the rest belong in 2.8alpha.  I have to travel for three days beginning on Friday, so I will be sure to release the bug fixes before I leave.

At this point I don't believe any of the bug fixes invalidate the released VMs.

Thanks for all your help preparing and organizing the packages on the servers.
It has made life MUCH easier at SqC (and I think for all our visitors as well).

	- Dan