Morphicer Questions

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 12 09:19:35 UTC 2000

Hi morphicer

Up until now I was programming the morphs.
Last night  I was trying to construct them graphically by direct
manipulation. So I took a SystemWindow in which  I embedded a
PluggableTextMorph I gave an internal name to text and set some
variable name of the window  (I do not really understand the difference)
to the PluggableTextMorph  expecting that the generated class would have some
instance variables.

Then I 'make own subclass' but this was just generating a subclass of the
system window morph.

So I was wondering if there is a way to generate from the direct
manipulation morph a class that when instantiated will recreate it.
Is there a plan to do this?
Is it realistic?

Thanks

I will be back to programming morphs ;)

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.