fun and empowerment

Jerome E. Garcia jerome at lightsurf.com
Thu Jan 27 17:04:55 UTC 2000

Not to be a traitor to my kind, technical, but in multiple cases in my work
experience, the technical types were the problem when it came to voting down
Smalltalk. In each case it was the very skilled C and C++ programmers who
believed Smalltalk was inadequate and convinced management. Several went to
the extent of threatening to quit if they had to code in Smalltalk.

Jerome