SqueakCVS: login code working (well, it's something)

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:12:47 UTC 2000

Hi!

Have not had much time with this but now there is at least some working login code at
http://www.bluefish.se:8080/sqcvs.1 !

Perhaps this will inspire someone more to join me... :-) I am digging away at the CVS protocol
side of this issue and hope that someone else grabs some other end.

regards, Göran

PS. Trying to build a house in free time and fight with Java code in daytime... DS

=====
Göran Hultgren, gohu at rocketmail.com, icq#:6136722
GSM: +46 709 472152, http://www.bluefish.se
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Gandhi