[ENH] MethodFinder cmd-M cmd-N

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Thu Jan 20 00:33:05 UTC 2000

Folks,

it might be me, but I noticed that opening a full browser sometimes
provided too much context while I was trawling for selectors - I tend to
temporarily lose focus with too many browsers around <g>.

Just before subclassing SelectorFinder and adding a method pane, I noticed
it was much easier to just do implementors from the selector list. So
here's a small enhancement to make *that* faster. The usual cmd-M and cmd-N
now also do their thing in the selector list.

Cheers,
Helge