Query for WinCE useres or potential WinCE users

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Mon Jan 10 13:56:44 UTC 2000

From:  Dean Swan at MITEL on 01/10/2000 08:56 AM

Bruce,

     I currently use Squeak on a Casio E-105, and since I also have a Mac and at
least 2 other PCs (1 Win95, 1 WinNT), I generally grab the full system for
Win95/NT from your site, and just the MIPS WinCE binaries from Andreas's site.
This has worked fine for me.  I don't know what works for others.

                                         -Dean Swan
                                         dean_swan at mitel.com

Bruce ONeel <beoneel at mindspring.com> on 01/09/2000 06:19:45 AM

Please respond to squeak at cs.uiuc.edu