[BUG?] strike font names

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Wed Jan 19 20:58:19 UTC 2000

Stefan,

I'm uncertain how it came to pass that some font names include the
size and others don't, but an update in the pipeline now (1790)
cleans things up so that it doesn't matter: font names will now
appear uniform to the user (in all the various font menus) and the
pointSize rather than the font "height" will be shown, and you will
no longer see two numbers per font in menus.

Thus, when importing fonts, you can use either convention (i.e.
either include the pointSize in the name or not) -- it will look the
same to the user either way.

   -- Scott