Fw: Squeak and CM (fwd)

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:42:36 UTC 2000

Hi!

Just wanted to say that we (well, we are three sofar) who are starting working on SqueakCVS are
listening to all this (there have been a lot of good thoughts) and we will try to choose whatever
sounds like the best solution out of your arguments. :-)

regards, Göran

PS. Well, in testing out the CVS protocol I have created classes CVSSocket, CVSPassword, CVSUser
and I have actually succeeded in logging on to a CVS server using the CVS authentication protocol.
A small step, I agree, but a step... Check out http://www.bluefish.se:8080/sqcvs.1 for more soon.
DS

=====
Göran Hultgren, gohu at rocketmail.com, icq#:6136722
GSM: +46 709 472152, http://www.bluefish.se
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Gandhi