headless service doesn't work for my wiki

Mathieu vanEchtelt squeakit at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:21:33 UTC 2000

hello squeakers,
I'm trying to run an internal wiki headless on NT.
For this I did the following two steps:
prompt execution:
c:\squeak26\squeak.exe -memory: 16 -log: "C:\Squeak26\vm.log" -service:
"Swiki" "C:\Squeak26\CBOService.image"

This creates a 'Swiki' service in the service manager which I'm able to
start and stop without a error in the vm.log.
at least? vm.log message: "Fri Jan 21 14:57:54 2000
Swiki started with the following command line " The message is a bit
strange, it doesn't show the command line it is talking about.

In my CBOService.image I added the PWS class to the StartUpList of
SystemDictionary so it will get an startUp message at the service startUp.
In this message I' have putted: [PWS serveOnPort: 80 loggingTo: 'log.txt']
fork. This all works if I startup the image normally. (not headless)
What do I do wrong?
any help appreciated,
Mathieu van Echtelt.
By the way, SqueakWiki is down, so I was not able to look at it for possible
answers.