Squeak-related employment ...

Michael Noble mnoble at ftr.com.au
Fri Jan 28 05:32:10 UTC 2000

>PS:  I don't mean to make light of the problem of making >Squeak be
respected.  It's just that the only thing I >know to do about the problem is
to return to the task of >making it worthy of respect, and that is basically
art.

problem with that is that Art is not such a respected enterprise these days;
coming from an artist that is.  nor is it a highly rewarded economic
pursuit.  Unless of course, you're talking lovely pictures on the walls of
corporate office blocks...

not that I *personally* disagree with the metaphor.  i think its spot on.

michael noble