Thank you

Maurice Rabb m3rabb at stono.com
Tue Jan 4 22:32:44 UTC 2000

At 6:44 PM +0100 1/3/00, Henrik Gedenryd wrote:
>Maurice,
>
>Your kind of success story is exactly what appeals to a certain audience.
>Very good to hear about such mission-critical, large-exposure (literally!)
>applications.
>
> > Bob Arning, as most of you know, wrote the Morphic UI tool kit on
> > which the interface to our application is based.
>
>I have never heard of it. I'd like to hear more. Is it available somewhere?
>
> > I also want to thank Jim Benson, Bob Hartwig, and Mark Schwenk.  Jim
> > built a really cool QuickTime plug-in that we experimented with for a
> > while.
>
>Same question: Is it available somewhere? I'm sure I'm not the only one who
>has thought about such a thing.
>
>Henrik

Hmmm, I haven't played with the QT plug-in since 2.4.  It is Jim
Benson's project.  If he says that it is ok to release it, I will put
it on an ftp site. BTW, it is Mac only.

When Stono makes its official public announcement, I will post a http
link on the list and on the swiki.  I am just anxious as you to see
Squeak get some good (and factually correct) exposure.  In the
meantime, if you send me a private e-mail I may be able to answer
some of your questions.

--Maurice