[Q] Comparison of SmallTalk Dialects

Mark Windholtz Windholtz at acm.org
Thu Jan 13 17:16:27 UTC 2000

Squeakers,

There was an attempt by ObjectShare/ParcPlace
to unite VisualSmalltalk and VisualWorks.

Around that time they published a very interesting
booklet that detailed method by method the differences
between the two.  It may have even included some
IBM comparisons (I'm not remembering clearly now),
and perhaps ANSI comparisons.

I will try to dig this book up if I can
(no guarantees that I still have it)
and post the title, etc..