Bookmorphs not working in Linux?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 19 14:59:39 UTC 2000

I'm producing BookMorphs for my lectures this term, and my
Linux-using students say that they can't read them. They say that
they try to load the book from the FileList, and they do get the
control buttons across the top, but no page.  When they click "next
page" they get told that the file does not exist.  Are any other
Linux-users having similar problems with BookMorphs?

The bookmorphs are zipped at http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/7  if
you're looking for some examples to try.

Thank you!
  Mark
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu